INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
“Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, or describes, directly or indirectly, a particular individual, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number.
We collect the following categories of personal information through Goshopquick.com, our stores, customer service and otherwise, and use it for typical business management, operational and commercial purposes (including to defend and protect us and others from harm or legal claims, and as required by applicable law) and as described more specifically below:
- Personal identifiers. We receive personal identifiers (such as your name, phone number, email address, billing address, shipping address, password, device ids, and IP address), personal identifiers of others (such as an order recipient’s name and address) and use them to respond to requests, fulfill and deliver orders for merchandise and services, process returns or exchanges, contact you or others about an order or delivery, facilitate surveys, promotions, sweepstakes, and contests, manage accounts and preferences, facilitate rewards programs and accounts and to communicate with you for marketing and informational purposes. We will also create a client number when you make a purchase and a Go Shop Quick VIP Rewards Number when you sign up to be a member so we can identify you. We may also receive your driver’s license number when you make product returns, which we use for fraud prevention and to meet legal obligations.
- Message and product review content. We collect the messages you submit through contact, sign-up, surveys, purchase and product review forms on Goshopquick.com, such as customer service requests, messages to delivery recipients and delivery instructions. We use this information to respond to and fulfill your requests, better understand your needs and preferences, enhance and personalize our product offerings to you and improve Goshopquick.com and our service and merchandise offerings.
- Audio and visual information. We receive any digital photos you submit through Goshopquick.com and post this information to public areas of Goshopquick.com at your direction. To help protect you and others, we monitor and record video and take photographs of the public areas of stores for security, fraud, loss prevention, incident reporting and other operational purposes. We may record customer service telephone calls for quality purposes and to meet our legal obligations.
- Financial information. We receive financial information (such as payment card and bank account information) to process payments for merchandise and services you purchase on Goshopquick.com.
- Commercial transaction information. We collect and generate commercial transaction information (such as records of merchandise and services purchased) when you make purchases on Goshopquick.com and in stores and when you make purchases using the Go Shop Quick branded payment card. We use this information to deliver and fulfill your orders, process your returns or exchanges, improve our service and merchandise offerings, tailor our marketing efforts and administer accounts, and for internal operations and reporting purposes.
- Personal characteristics. We receive personal characteristics (such as your birth date and birth dates of others, footwear size information, and locale) when you provide the information to us. We use the birth date information to personalize offers and gifts. We use footwear size information to provide you with the products you order and save your preferences. We collect location when you submit reviews, so we can personalize the reviews for others.
- Geo-Location Information. We collect mobile device identifiers and geo-location information of visitors’ devices in and around our stores to monitor foot traffic to help us understand how shoppers move around our stores, identify what shoppers seem interested in and improve the shopping experience.
- Inferences from the information listed above. Go Shop Quick will use the information listed above to draw inferences about your preferences (such as your preferred brands and styles) to help us provide you with personalized content and offers and help us develop and provide better merchandise and services.
In addition, we and our third-party partners, such as advertising networks, social media widgets, and analytics providers, may automatically collect other categories of personal information using cookies and similar technology when you use Goshopquick.com, our emails, and in-store wi-fi services available near or in our stores. We use this information to provide and improve our website and order processing, for anti-fraud purposes, to tailor your experience on Goshopquick.com and our marketing efforts, to provide our in-store wi-fi services and to create aggregate internal reports on website usage and activity, such as views of certain merchandise. These additional categories may consist of:
- Online identifiers. Go Shop Quick may collect your IP address and other device and online identifiers when you use Goshopquick.com.
- Geo-Location Information. Many mobile devices permit applications to access real-time geo-location information. We also may collect and use such information, with your consent. In addition, some of the information we collect, such as IP addresses, may be used to estimate an approximate location of the device you are using to access Goshopquick.com. We use location information to enhance and personalize the features and functionality of Goshopquick.com and merchandise and service offerings.
- Website activity information. Go Shop Quick may monitor and collect Go Shop Quick website activity information and device information, such as website clicks, content and page views, the website each visitor visited prior to our website, domain type, browser version, and internet service provider.
- Inferences from the information listed above. Go Shop Quickwill use the information listed above to draw inferences about your shopping preferences (such as your preferred brands and styles) to help us provide you with personalized content and offers and help us develop and provide better merchandise and services.
De-identified or Aggregated Information. We de-identify and/or aggregate data we receive and may use and disclose it for any business purpose.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect the categories of personal information listed above directly from you through Goshopquick.com (such as when you make a purchase and register for an account), during calls with you (such as when you contact customer service), during live chat (such as interacting with our online live chat tool), in our stores (such as when you interact with a salesperson or make a purchase), when you interact with our emails (such as when you respond to our surveys and open and interact with our emails), as you sign up for the Go Shop Quick VIP Rewards Program (“Program”) or manage your Go Shop Quick Rewards Account (“Account”) and when you participate in surveys, product ratings and reviews, promotions, sweepstakes and contests. When you use our in-store wi-fi services, download and use our mobile application or operate your device near or in our stores, we obtain information from your device.
When you use a Go Shop Quick-branded payment card, we receive personal information about you from the financial institution facilitating purchases with the card. We receive personal identifiers (such as your name, email address, and address), personal characteristics (such as your birth date), and commercial transaction information about the purchases you make using the card so that we can calculate your rewards points and assign them to the correct Program account.
If you make a purchase on Goshopquick.com, create or modify a Goshopquick.com account (including a credit card account), sign up for marketing emails, or sign up for or modify a Go Shop Quick VIP account, we will send you informational and promotional messages. We may also share your personal identifiers (such as name, mailing address, phone number, and email address) and commercial transaction information with other businesses, affiliated companies, or co-brand partners who may provide you with information about their products or services or the products and services of their affiliates.
If at any time you would like to stop future delivery of promotional email (including Go Shop Quick Rewards and wish list email), please follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each message. Asking us to stop delivery of future promotional email will not prevent you from receiving email communications relating to any online order you place at Goshopquick.com, requests to participate in surveys about our products, other operational email communications or emails forwarded to you by a friend that tell you about our products.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We share any of the personal information we receive (listed above) for our business and commercial purposes and as more specifically described below.
Service providers. We share personal information with service providers that provide services to us, including to help us conduct surveys, maintain our databases and Goshopquick.com, administer emails, and analyze Goshopquick.com usage activity.
Third parties. We also share personal information with third parties to help us provide merchandise and services to you such as fulfilling and delivering orders, processing payments, taking and processing gift card and eGift Card orders, facilitating and publishing product ratings and reviews, operating co-brand credit card programs, social media functions, and administering drawings or contests. In these situations, you are using and directing us to intentionally disclose personal information (including personal identifiers and financial information) so our merchandise and services and your requests can be provided to you.
Affiliates. We may share your personal identifiers (such as name, mailing address, phone number, and email address) and commercial transaction information with affiliated companies or co-brand partners who may provide you with information about their products or services or the products and services of their affiliates.
Merger, sale, or other asset transfers. In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another business unit (whether by private sale, through operation of law, as part of a divestiture plan, or otherwise), we will provide any personal information and transaction history associated with each such business unit to the persons and/or entities assuming control of such business unit and our advisors or as otherwise necessary to complete the transaction as permitted by law or contract.
VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S.
If you are visiting Goshopquick.com from a location outside of the U.S., your orders placed through Goshopquick.com will be accepted and fully processed in and shipped from the U.S. All information you provide will be maintained in Web servers and/or internal systems located within the U.S., and protected as noted in this Policy.
COOKIES, PIXEL TAGS, AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
- What are cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technology and how do we use them on Goshopquick.com?
- Do we share information from cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technology with third parties?
We carefully select third party analytics and advertising companies and allow them to collect personal identifiers (such as IP address, device id, and cookie information), device characteristics (such as browser version), and website browsing activity from you when you visit Goshopquick.com by placing cookies and pixel tags and using other similar technology. These selected companies may use information (which does not include your name, address, credit card/debit card information, email address, or telephone number) about your choice to visit Goshopquick.com and particular pages on Goshopquick.com, and your visits to other websites to provide advertisements about Go Shop Quick products and services on Goshopquick.com and other websites and online services and provide us with information about the use of Goshopquick.com and our content and advertisements. You cannot opt out of service providers collecting and using this information, but you may opt out of certain third parties collecting this information directly from you and using the data for their own business purposes here.
These selected companies provide this information to us which we use to evaluate the effectiveness of the advertisements they place about our products and services, to educate us on search engine referrals, how you navigate around our website, traffic driven by banner ads, responses to email, unique visitor identification, and product browsing and purchasing information, and allows us to better serve your interests and provide you with more personalized product offerings.
These companies will use both third party and first party cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technology. Blocking cookies, pixel tags and other similar technology served from third party domains will not block our own use of them.
As a visitor to Goshopquick.com, you may have the option to deactivate the ability of these companies to analyze your browsing and purchasing behavior on our website. We currently use Google Analytics to collect and process certain website usage data. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You may learn more about advertising networks and opt out of receiving personalized advertisements on this browser or device from advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out options of each of those organizations. Links to those sites are here:
Network Advertising Initiative:
Browser Opt-Out: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Digital Advertising Alliance:
Browser Opt-Out: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
When you opt out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see online advertising on Goshopquick.com and/or our ads on other websites and online services. Since this opt-out relies on cookies, if you delete your cookies, you will need to opt-out again.
We may allow the third parties listed below to collect personal data (such as personal identifiers and website browsing activity) to provide us and you with services. You may opt out of their collection of this information directly from you through Goshopquick.com by going here. If you opt out, the performance and functions of Goshopquick.com may be impacted.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into your Goshopquick.com account.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEBSITE
Our website is a general audience website and it is our intention that our website should be used only by persons over the age of 13. To ensure compliance with federal law, Goshopquick.com does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 13. If a parent provides us with the name and birthday of family members under the age of 13, we may collect and maintain that information as described in the “Information We Collect and How We Use It” section.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
For your convenience, our website may contain links to other websites. Links that appear on Goshopquick.com should not necessarily be deemed to imply that we endorse or have any affiliation with the linked websites. Go Shop Quick is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to review the separate privacy policies of each website you visit.
We employ reasonable security measures to secure the information we receive. For example, we take the following types of security measures: use of technologies and policies such as limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and secure socket layer certificate authentication. Any credit card/debit card information will be encrypted by the use of a “token” for security purposes.
We designed Goshopquick.com to accept orders only from Web browsers that accept cookies and permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is encryption technology that provides security while information is being transmitted over the Internet.
While we implement the above security measures on this website, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
We encourage you to take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your Goshopquick.com account and personal information by periodically reviewing your Goshopquick.com account and immediately reporting any unexpected activity or unrecognized information; installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses; using complex and diverse passwords; keeping your password private; password protecting your computer and mobile device; and signing out of your Goshopquick.com account before closing your internet browser.
Go Shop Quick collects various types of personal information from and about California residents both online (at Goshopquick.com) and offline during the course of our customer relationship.
Sharing for Others’ Marketing Purposes. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to Go Shop Quick to request how we have shared your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, Go Shop Quick is allowed to provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties with whom we do not share the same brand name, if the third party will use it for their direct marketing purposes.
Go Shop Quick has chosen to provide you with a cost-free means to opt-out of such sharing. If you would like to instruct us to no longer share your personal information with third parties who will use it for direct marketing purposes, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or at the following address:
Go Shop Quick.Inc.
6200 Wright Rd, Knoxville, TN 37931
If you have any questions about this opt-out procedure, please write to the address provided above.
Online Tracking. Go Shop Quick may permit third parties to track the individual visitors to its website and the activities of those visitors on Goshopquick.com over time, and they may track those visitors across other websites and online services, if those websites and apps also use the same partners (as described above in the “Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Similar Technology” section). Currently, Go Shop Quick does not offer the option for its website visitors to make a “Do Not Track” election and does not have the capability to respond to electronic “Do Not Track” signals. Go Shop Quick reserves the right to add such capability to its website at any time in the future and will notify website visitors of this change in capability through an update to this Policy.
Privacy Rights Requests. California consumers have the right to request:
- the deletion of the personal information we have about them
- additional information about whether and how we have collected, used, disclosed and sold personal information about them
- the specific pieces of personal information we have about them
- an opt-out of future sales of their personal information here.
California consumers also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment if they exercise the rights list above.
When you make a request, we may require that you provide information and follow procedures so that we can verify the request and your jurisdiction before responding to it. The verification steps we take may differ depending on the request you make. We will match the information that you provide in your request to information we already have on file to verify your identity. If we are able to verify your request, we will process it. If we cannot verify your request, we may ask you for additional information to help us verify your request.
To make requests, California consumers may call us at (865) 694-6492 or contact us through the web page. Consumers will be required to submit their name, email address, and telephone number, and may also be asked to provide their address, Go Shop Quick VIP Rewards Number, and a recent order number so that we can verify the request. Please provide as much of the requested information as possible to help us verify the request. We will only use the information received in a request for the purposes of responding to the request.
California law permits California consumers to use an authorized agent to make privacy rights requests. We require the authorized agent to provide us with proof of the California consumer’s written permission (for example, a power of attorney) that shows the authorized agent has the authority to submit a request for the California consumer. An authorized agency must follow the process described above to make a request, and we will additionally require the authorized agent to verify his/her own identity and we may confirm the agent’s authority with the California consumer about whom the request was made.
We do not sell personal information for money; however, in the prior 12 months, we have permitted third parties (online analytics and advertising companies, affiliates, and co-brand partners) to use personal information for their business and commercial purposes that may not directly benefit Go Shop Quick (such as to provide and improve their products and services or for their or others’ marketing purposes). This sharing may be considered a “sale” of personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act. We shared (or “sold”) for these purposes the following categories of personal information: personal identifiers (including device identifiers), ratings and review content, commercial transaction information, personal characteristics, Goshopquick.com browsing activities, and inferences drawn from these categories. We do not knowingly “sell” the personal information of individuals under the age of 16. You may access our page to opt out of future “sales” here. If you opt out, we may ask you to consent to such “sales” in the future.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have questions or concerns with respect to our Policy, please feel free to contact us.
Go Shop Quick, Inc.
Attn: Legal Dept.
6200 Wright Rd, Knoxville, TN 37931